Being prepared is the best road to success. My junior high school teacher taught me this and it may be the single most important advice I’ve ever received, because prepared means everything is prepared. It’s like your umbrella of success.
- All instruments needed
- All music being rehearsed or performed at that session
- Extra reeds, strings, rosin, cork grease, and/or valve oil, power cords, auxiliary wires, music stand, instrument stand
- Good snacks to restore your energy
- Wear layers so if it gets hot or cold you can add or remove, and be comfortable!
- A good attitude - leave your ego at home
Leave any of your can’t-live-without items that you consider essential in the comments!
You can find many of these items for sale in the Lesson and Course Resources section of this website.